Friday, August 12, 2011

Reflection on Term 3 test

Today we had gone through our science Term 3 test. I had gotten a decent grade and I’m satisfied with it. We had also went through the science test’s answer today and I realised some of the mistakes are mistakes that I should not have made in the test.

After looking at my test paper, I realized that I’m better at theory question, where the question is asking me on my concept and knowledge. I am also quite good in applying these concepts into application questions, such as describing the effects of the food chains etc. However, I am weak at drawing questions, especially when they told us to draw reflected and refracted rays. I find it quite hard to understand exactly what did the question demand for. However, I think the only way to counter this weakness of mine is to practice more. As I practice more, I will get used to the questions and also the type of questions that will normally come out on the test itself. Overall, I am quite satisfied with my results and I hoped to achieve the same result, if not better, for my next test.

No comments:

Post a Comment