Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Reflection on my Term 1 test

For my Term 1 test, I passed the test with flying colours and I'm very satisfied with it. The factors that contribute to my success were little but yet important.
For last year, I did not really scored well in my science test, therefore for this year, I had paid really close attention to the teacher and cleared all my doubts. In the past, i had always asked my friends for clarification. However, for this year, I stayed back to ask the teacher personally for more assurance.
I had also exercise "Think Win-Win" by sharing knowledge with my friends and exchanging notes. That way, we could learnt from each other and benefit.
However, I realises that for my Term 1 test, I tend to focus alot more on memorising and predicting the questions. I missed out all the small details like spelling etc. As such, my marks were lost through all these small details, for example, roman numerals instead of numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment